Friday 8 June 2012

Alien Shirley Temple

Today I thought I would write a little post about socks! Yes, socks. I absolutely love pretty, girly socks and I am starting to get quite a collection of them! I think they add such a cute touch to an outfit, especially my outfits, because I am all about the cutesy, kinderwhore look at the moment~. They are so perfect for this time of year when it's too warm for me to wear tights (well, it usually is too warm!) and I really hate the feel of bare feet in shoes! My friend Lianne gave me this pair of mint green knee highs as a little impromptu gift which was so sweet of her!
Top - ebay, skirt - Topshop, socks - gift, shoes - ASOS
They have the most darling bows on the side, and kind of a rose/herringbone pattern to them? Technical terms, ahem.
Fighting the fake tan brigade with my Casper thighs. P4LE IS THE NEW T4N YOU GUYZ*
I have had these adorably cute Topshop flame socks for quite a while now, but never posted an outfit wearing them! They match the colour of this dress almost exactly, and normally I wear them with my ASOS loafer/boat shoe things just to be scarily Stepford Wife-esque in my colour matching, but I also thought they went pretty nicely with my red heels! Which I haven't worn in aaages! I love pastel tones with red, just the best combination in my opinion. (Meadham Kirchhoff, hello)
These hemlines look way short without tights/a face in shot! Whatevs, slut pride foreverr~
Dress - charity shop, socks - Topshop, shoes - Dorothy Perkins.
Just chilling in my room looking like an alien Shirley Temple, subconsciously matching everything I own to lilac and green. ~subliminal feminist vibes~
1. I have listed a few new things in my shop, like these limited edition Feminist necklaces in different colours. The other ones have been so popular in my shop that I thought I would expand a little! I also changed the sections in my shop around a little bit.
2. Today I had my hair cut (as you might be able to tell in the photo above!), and this weekend my mother and I are going to embark upon Mission Lilac. Wish me luck! I am seriously going to need it, home bleaching sounds scary.
3. Last night my friends and I booked our train tickets to London! I'm so excited, it is going to be so fun! If anyone knows any nice cheap things to do/places to eat in London, I would love to know!
4. I am selling a few things on ebay at the moment, mainly to fund my trip to London and clear some much needed space in my wardrobe! I would be really grateful if you could take a look at my items! Everything starts at 99p, I've only put postage to the UK but if you send me a message I would be happy to change it for you. Quite a few things end tomorrow, but I will be putting more up soon (:
*
*Accidental rhymes are the best.

4 comments:

  1. Those knee highs are adorable! When are you in London may I ask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am in London from the 12th - 16th of July!

      Delete
  2. Great outfits, very girly. ;) and I just LOVE your lipstock colour!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

the wrote and the writ.